Experienced audiologists made the first fittings in two days. Training for Shirin Zhumabaeva was organized parallelly.
Dmitrij (Implant Cochlear) with therapist Anastasiya Naimanova and Oksana Djanvahu (Implant MED-EL) worked in two different rooms; on the third room, both the parents and the experts from Germany could see all fittings online on the monitor.
On Saturday at the end of the working day we discussed and answered the questions online.
Thanks a lot to our team in Bishkek and in Germany! It was a great job!
–> team –>fotos –>
- Dmitriy Mikhailovich Zayika (Audiolog Cochlear, Ukraine)
- Oksana Anatolievna Djanvahu (Audiolog Medel, therapist, Kasachstan)
- Anastasiya Sergeevna Naimanova
- Cholpon Kubanychbekovna Beysheeva
- Shirin Amangeldievna Zhumabaeva
- Munar Usonkulovna Beishenova
- Akylai Emilbekovna Kargabaeva
- Luiza Mirgiyazovna Mirgiyazova
- Nadira Mamyrova
- Aselya Kurmanbekova , Student Informatics, Telehealth Assistant
- Aiza Temirbekova, Student Informatics, Telehealth Assistant
parents could see all fittings online on the monitor
On Saturday at the end of the working day we discussed and answered the questions.
Dr. Cholpon Beysheeva: Period after surgery. Congratulations.
Dr. Monika Lehnhardt-Goriany: Discuss expectations of parents – perspectives in (re)habilitation Moderator
Mr. Michael Goriany: Evaluate functionality of Online transmission
Dr. Dörte Fischer: Consultation with experts and parents – how did they perceive the procedure of fittings ?
Marina Gureva: Questions after 1.Fitting and expectations
FOTOS FROM the 1.FITTING